From our lab
- Wiki-based, hands-on tutorials on analysis of electrophysiology data in MATLAB (highlights: overall thoughts on managing data analysis projects; Bayesian decoding; functional and effective connectivity). I have used these and similar materials for graduate courses and summer schools, such as Neural Systems & Behavior at MBL.
- My lab's main GitHub respository, including code to reproduce all results in our published and submitted work.
- Videos containing sonification of hippocampal place cell data, during experience and during replay.
- Guide to recording field potentials and single units from the rodent hippocampus
- Some slides from a workshop (hosted by the CECA at Waterloo) I did on planning for a career in academia